Our team members are raving about having the opportunity to receive a complimentary massage during their work day. It is great to see, for example, a room attendant or a cook after receiving a massage for the first time. They feel more relaxed and go back to their tasks re-energised. Becky comes to the hotel once a month and provides approx. 20 massages for the day.
Executive Assistant Manager, Aviator Hotel, Farnborough
Back pain is one of the most common causes of employee absence from work according to the CBI’s Absence and Workplace Health Survey 2010.
During these challenging times you need your staff to be physically and mentally fit; ready to take on each day with energy and enthusiasm.
Workplace Shiatsu massage provides an effective and convenient way to support your employees’ wellbeing and reduce absenteeism due to poor health
- Helps neck pain & back problems
- Relieves tension headaches
- Improves blood circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis and Repetitive Strain Injury
- Releases mental stress and tension
- Improves focus and concentration
- Improves creative thinking
- Increases energy and vitality
- Brings clarity to the mind
About Shiatsu in the workplace
Using a specially designed massage chair I can provide up to 20 massages per day. As each treatment takes place fully clothed and lasts 15-20 mins it is minimally disruptive to the working day.
The massage often brings immediate relief from pain and tension, but where more serious or longer term problems are identified these are discussed with employees and recommendations made.
Packages are tailored to suit your company. Please call to discuss your requirements.